Come perform with me in the first ever Pineapple Dance Show!
I am super excited to offer this very special performance course at the world famous Pineapple Dance Studios with the option of performing in this exciting show on March 20th alongside a host of other dance styles from hip hop, jazz, commercial, ballet, dance hall and many others. This is a show (and a course) not to be missed.
For 6 weeks prior to the show you will train with me for nine hours. I’ll teach you a bad ass routine, help refine your technique, send you weekly private class videos to assist your personal dance practise. I’ll give you coaching on professionalism both on and off stage as well as advise on hair and make up for that professional dance look. Numbers are strictly limited, booking is essential.
What you get
- 9 hours dance training to a fun, sexy and energetic routine you will love
- Weekly private video footage from class to assist your practise
- Advice on costuming, hair and make up
- coaching on professionalism both on and off stage
- The opportunity to perform in the first ever Pineapple show in a London Theatre
This course is for you if..
- You are looking for a new dance goal in 2016
- You want to increase both your fitness, body awareness and develop your dance skills
- You want to be part of a team, have fun and develop new friendships
- Your looking to develop your performance skills and take your dance to the next level
- You don’t feel you fit in with the more traditional forms of belly dance and you’d like to try this unique blend with a rock star flair
Please note the following
- Booking is for the 6 week course only starting Feb 11th. This does not include Pineapple membership. If you are not a Pineapple member you can find out more on the various membership options on offer from single day hire, one, three, six and twelve month options. http://www.pineapple.uk.com/membership.html
- There is no pressure to perform in the Pineapple Dance show if at the end of the course you do not feel ready.
- Dancers are encouraged to attend all classes. If a class is missed it is the dancers responsibility to catch up. Weekly class videos will be provided but should not be considered an alternative to class attendance.
- Costuming is dancers own responsibility although there is no need to break the bank here. Advise will be given and a colour theme chosen to help everyone look like a cohesive group. A simple pair of black leggings, a crop top with a pretty hip scarf and leg warmers will be fine. Good hair and make up, sparkly hair clips and jewellery all help add a touch of glamour.
- Pineapple Dance show takes place March 20th at the beautiful Arts Depot Theatre https://www.artsdepot.co.uk/pentland-theatre
- You do not need to be a Pineapple member to take part in this course. Simply pay for the day hire each time you attend class.
- Course is none refundable or transferable